Sweet N’ Spicy Barbecue Shrimp
1. In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; mix well.
2. Thread shrimp onto 4 skewers, and chicken onto 4 separate skewers. Brush chicken and shrimp liberally with sauce.
3. Arrange kabobs on a grill rack, about 8-10 inches above medium-hot coals (ash gray and glowing).
4. Grill chicken for 7-9 minutes, turning and basting frequently with sauce. Grill shrimp 4-6 minutes, turning and basting frequently with sauce.
5. In a small heavy saucepan, heat remaining sauce to serve with chicken and shrimp.