Summer Vegetable and Tortellini Salad
- 1 (9 oz.) package cheese tortellini
- 2 tsp. Sauer's Instant Celery Flakes
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup diagonally sliced peeled carrots
- ½ cup green pepper strips, cut into 1 x ¼-inch strips
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Herb Vinagrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Dill Weed
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Basil Leaves
- ¾ tsp. Sauer's Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Onion Powder
1. Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl, whisk well and set aside.
2. Cook tortellini according to directions on package. Cool thoroughly.
3. Mix together remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl, add cooled tortellini and gently toss with vinaigrette.
Chill until ready to serve.