Slow Cooker Chipotle Pork
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- 2-3 lbs. boneless pork loin, rinsed and patted dry
- 2-3 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- Sauer's Chipotle Pepper Grilling Marinade
1. Lay the peppers and onion in the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Place the pork loin fat side up on top of the vegetables. Generously sprinkle the dry marinade mix over the pork loin until it is well covered (about ½ the packet).
3. Mix the remaining seasoning with the recommended water and oil on the packet.
4. Pour the liquid around the pork. Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours.
5. Once cooking is complete, gently remove the top layer of fat on the loin. A spatula works well for this.
6. Once the fat is removed, shred the remaining loin and mix well with the vegetables. Serve over rice or in a tortilla shell.