Slow Cooker Cheesy Ham and Potatoes
- 1 cup cooked ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 lbs. russet potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- ½ cup water
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom or cream of broccoli soup
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Garlic Pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
1. Combine ham, onion, cheese and potatoes in slow cooker.
2. Mix together water, soup, garlic pepper and salt, then pour into slow cooker, stirring gently to combine.
3. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, adjusting time depending on your slow cooker model.