Sauer’s Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 package Sauer's Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 1 onion, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ lb. broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ lb. snow peas or snap peas
1. Blend seasoning, soy sauce, sugar and water together; set aside.
2. In a large skillet or wok, heat oil.
3. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked. Add vegetables; stir-fry until tender. Add seasoning mixture and cook an additional minute or until thickened.