Santa Hat Brownies
- 1 (17 oz. - 18.5 oz.) boxed brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box (minus oil)
- ¼ cup Duke's Mayonnaise (replaces oil called for in brownie mix)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz. unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. Sauer's Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 20 strawberries, cleaned and tops removed
1. Prepare the brownies according to the package instructions for a 13×9″ pan, replacing the oil with the Duke’s Mayonnaise. Cool and set aside.
1. Heat the heavy cream in the microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Pour the ganache over the brownies and allow to cool before cutting into 20 squares.
1. Using an electric mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in a large bowl. Gradually add the powdered sugar on low speed until it is combined.
2. Whip the frosting on high speed for 3-5 minutes.
3. Transfer the icing to a pastry bag fitted with a fluted tip.
1. Pipe a circle of frosting on each brownie.
2. Place a strawberry in the center of each frosting circle.
3. Pipe another dot on top of the strawberries.