Sage and Fig Meatballs
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using an upright mixer, add pork and salt to mixing bowl. Begin mixing using paddle, gradually adding water to combine. Mix for roughly 5 minutes until smooth appearance is achieved.
3. Add rice flour and bread crumbs and mix for 1 minute more.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, pulsing the mixer until just folded in.
5. Form meatballs into 1 ounce balls.
6. Bake on lined sheet tray for roughly 8-10 minutes until internal temperature of 160°F is achieved.
Serve immediately or freeze for later use.