Pasta Salad with Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1½ tsp. Sauer’s Lemon Pepper Grill Seasoning
- 1 lb. uncooked bow-tie pasta
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups loosely packed arugula
- ⅓ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Place olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning in a bowl; stir to combine.
- Cook pasta ‘al dente’ according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta, rinse with cold water, drain again and place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and arugula.
- Add dressing to the pasta salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over salad, toss again.
- Serve with additional Lemon Pepper Seasoning on the side.