Meatloaf with Vegetables
- 1 package Sauer's Meatloaf Baking Bag
- 1½ lbs. ground beef
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 4 cups cut up vegetable pieces (carrots, potatoes, onions, bell peppers)
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs or 1 cup soft bread crumbs (2 slices of bread)
1. Preaheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place baking bag into 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
3. Combine seasoning blend with milk, egg and breadcrumbs in a bowl, then mix with ground beef.
4. Shape into an 8 x 4-inch loaf and place in bag. Add vegetables and close bag loosely with nylon tie. Cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
5. Bake in lower half of oven for 1 hour or until done.
6. Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes. Cut open bag, slice meat loaf and serve with vegetables.