Lemon Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tsp. Sauer's Canadian Style Chicken Griller
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Place a large piece of foil on a baking sheet.
2. Place chicken and potatoes on foil and coat evenly with oil and seasoning. Arrange in a single layer and place lemon slices over chicken.
3. Place another large piece of foil on top of chicken and potatoes. Fold the two pieces of foil together on all sides, folding at least three times to secure the packet.
4. Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
5. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Carefully cut open foil packet away from people to avoid any escaping steam.
6. Remove lemon slices and serve.