Colorful Garden Crescent Rolls
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cream cheese, salad dressing and 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper. Set aside.
3. Toss remaining 1 teaspoon of garlic pepper with vegetables, until combined.
4. Unwrap crescent roll dough and separate into sections. Spread each section with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture and then a thin layer of vegetable mixture.
5. Roll up crescent as you normally would and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.
If you have left over cream cheese mixture and vegetables, combine them and place in a small baking dish. Cook along wtih the crescents. Serve with crackers.