Banana Nut Bread
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. Sauer's Apple Pie Spice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup Sauer's Mayonnaise or Duke's Mayonnaise
- 3 ripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside.
3. In another bowl, mash bananas and mix in mayonnaise.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until incorporated.
5. Pour into 2 greased loaf pans and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes before removing and slicing.