Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into ¼-½ inch wide strips, and toss them with the oil.
3. Mix the spices, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, and toss the mixture with the fries.
4. Spread the fries out in an even layer on 2 baking sheets.
5. Bake until brown and crispy on the bottom, about 15 minutes, then flip and cook until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes.
For extra crispy fries, line baking sheets with parchment paper.