Baked Beef Stew
- 1 package Sauer's Beef Stew Baking Bag
- 2 lbs. stew beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 cups vegetables (potatoes, carrots, onions, celery), cut up
- ¼ cup flour
- 1⅓ cups water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place baking bag into 13×9-inch baking pan.
3. Put beef and vegetables into bag.
4. Mix seasoning, flour and water until smooth and pour over beef and vegetables.
5. Close bag with nylon tie and cut 4 small holes in top of bag to allow steam to escape.
6. Place in oven and cook for 1½ hours or until done.
7. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir before serving.